Many of us are concerned by the federal government's recent proposal to open up the coast of California to new offshore oil drilling. Our coastline is a vital part of our economy, an important public asset, and a treasured natural resource. NOW is the time to act and let the federal government know that Californians will not accept their proposal. Below are a few steps you can take to ensure your voice is heard:
- Join us for our rally on February 3rd at the Santa Monica Pier at 10:00 a.m.!
- Log your comment online explaining why you oppose offshore drilling.
- Mail a letter to:
Ms. Kelly Hammerle
National OCS Oil and Gas Leasing Program Manager
Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (VAM-LD)
45600 Woodland Road
Sterling, VA 20166-9216
- RSVP to Attend the Public Meeting on February 8, 2018 in Sacramento.
- Spread Awareness about Offshore Drilling and Encourage Friends & Family to Submit Comments Too! Use our graphic below and #protectthepacific to join the conversation.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates.
I hope to see you at the rally this Saturday!
Senator, 26th District